Sunday, May 10, 2009

Word Equivalents



Just had to post a few words that you currently say, and their equivalents. They will probably soon be a thing of the past, so here they are:


commerciables=commercials; as in 'Mom, I need that. I saw it in a commerciable."

lemolade=lemonade; as in 'I'm thirsty. Can I have some more lemolade, please?'

sumpin=something; as in 'Grandpa, I've got sumpin' to show you.'


Favorite commercials to sing:

Cat's Eye Pest Control "Cat's Eye. We're the best of the best to get rid of your pests."

Koto Restaurant "The Koto experience. Experience the magic. Experience the mystery. Experience exotic tastes, steeped in rich history..."

1 comment:

  1. Those are actually my favorite ones to sing along to, too. And also the Martin Harding and Mazotti one....call 1 800 LAW ten ten.

    ReplyDelete

Followers